JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

[Accepted] Metagaming -_-

Go down

[Accepted] Metagaming -_-

Post  Nick on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:37 am

I swear, every single time... so many metagamers. It pisses me off to be honest. Like, when im being mauled by zombies and I'm a pshyco, I run up and ask if I can come in, the door is open, and they close it and I get stuck and the zombies kill me. And then, they let other classes in. Same with theives, people expect your stealing and it really, really makes me mad. Can we just add a rule for no metagaming?

Nick
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Roger that

Post  Derakel on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Nick457 wrote:I swear, every single time... so many metagamers. It pisses me off to be honest. Like, when im being mauled by zombies and I'm a pshyco, I run up and ask if I can come in, the door is open, and they close it and I get stuck and the zombies kill me. And then, they let other classes in. Same with theives, people expect your stealing and it really, really makes me mad. Can we just add a rule for no metagaming?

I already am implementing the Rules agains't MetaGaming since this is a RP Server.
Derakel
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum