JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] More money for Confiscating printers

3 posters

Go down

[Denied] More money for Confiscating printers Empty [Denied] More money for Confiscating printers

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 am

As a cop I think if u confiscate a what ever printer they have u get how much the printer prints. For example, let's use diamond printer as an example... If u are a cop and u confiscate the diamond printer u get $1000... Same with all the printers. Rusty=$150,Ruby=$750,Etc.... (sorry I just named those they only ones I really knew)
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Denied] More money for Confiscating printers Empty Re: [Denied] More money for Confiscating printers

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm

wow when is this going to get a response lol
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Denied] More money for Confiscating printers Empty Re: [Denied] More money for Confiscating printers

Post  UltMathias Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm

I think maybe 50% the cost of what type of printer it should be.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm

The Reason we do not respond to many Posts is because, i am the only one who deals with them nowadays.

I already have alot of stuff on my plate. Such as; Suggestions, Fixing the Forums, Adding new Classes/Ranks, Attempting to restore our Steam Group Page, Adding and Testing stuff ingame, Playing League of Legends/Dota2, Creating my own Warcraft 3 Map, Moderating Mumble, i have a Job and ofcourse thinking about Chicks for a third of my time i'm awake.
(Breathless)

I am denying this Topic as we (The Owners) have alot to already do. We may come back to this Topic when we have the time. Thank you for Posting.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down