JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Hey Guys!

+2
DrShikura
Captain_Morgan
6 posters

Go down

[Closed] Hey Guys!  Empty [Closed] Hey Guys!

Post  Captain_Morgan Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Jacob Lowe and my in-game name "Captain Morgan". Just a little bit about me, I am 17 years old from Northeast Ohio and a junior in high school. I am straight. lol. I have my pilot's license and fly about once a week in my single engine piston airplane. My hobbies include, flying, Gmod (about 5 hours a day in the winter), 4 wheelin, weight liftin, running, enjoying some Captain Morgan (only on the weekends), and long walks on the beach. I will be enlisting in the Air Force this April where I will attend EOD (explosive ordanance dispoal) training and make my life career in that field. I've been playing on your server for a week or two now and aside from the periodic lag and trolls, I really love your server. I would be happy to help you guys out as far as moderation goes!

Captain Morgan

Captain_Morgan

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Hey Guys!  Empty Re: [Closed] Hey Guys!

Post  DrShikura Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Captain_Morgan wrote:I have my pilot's license and fly about once a week in my single engine piston airplane.

You just won anti-ban cookies, fellow pilot. Welcome to the servers!
DrShikura
DrShikura
Owner

http://www.justforfunservers.com

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Hey Guys!  Empty welcome to JFFS

Post  Brandon12hummer Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello I would like to welcome you to the JFFS community we are looking for moderators/administrators you seem like a nice guy "no Homo" I am the owner of JFFS and I think we can get along if you would like to talk to us don't be shy to join our vent if you would like to apply for a mod position please submit a application and welcome.

Last edited by Brandon12hummer on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Hey Guys!  Empty Welcome!

Post  Chris Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Well, Im Chris. Welcome to the server. I have blue text because I'm Cooler than brandon and DrShikura.
So yeah, you should join our ventrilo, were nice and sometimes crazy. So nice to meet you and hope you enjoy hanging with us.
lol!

Chris
Chris
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 am

I Welcome you to JFFS and hope to see you on GMod sometime and maybe talk on Ventrilo.
It is good to see a pilot on here. Maybe i would see you and Brandon do a Dogfight on a Game one day.

Also, a Reply to Chris; We believe you, bro! lol!
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwny Sat May 12, 2012 12:32 am

DeadChri5 wrote:Well, Im Chris. Welcome to the server. I have blue text because I'm Cooler than brandon and DrShikura.
So yeah, you should join our ventrilo, were nice and sometimes crazy. So nice to meet you and hope you enjoy hanging with us.
lol!

Eh, needs to be about 20% cooler.
Pwny
Pwny

https://www.youtube.com/iPwnyNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down