JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

[Closed] Hello! *pulls a Richard Nixon peace gesture*

Go down

[Closed] Hello! *pulls a Richard Nixon peace gesture*

Post  Saxton Kael on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 am

Morning, or evening to others. I just joined the forums at 0242 after not being able to fall asleep. Anywho, I registered on the forums to be better acquainted with other players and mods/admins of the server I haven't met, become closer to those I have, and apply myself to help improve the gameplay experience of everyone so it can be enjoyable. In the real world, where zombies only exist when taking in bath salt, I am a gamer by trade. By night, I'm either still on or knocked out in my bed. My hobbies include gaming, killing zombies, procrasterbation, menial trolling if the opportunity arises itself, Crackbone impressions, Buk Lau impressions, and helping out others to the best of my abilities. In an argument, I tend to lean to a neutral party and side with those I'm more comfortable towards, or I feel is more honest/loyal than the other. I'm a large fan on Monty Python and some English dry humor and enjoy a mixed variety of music, as long as they aren't, "really overdoing it". I like pepperoni pizza. Lots of it. With loads of cheese. I have an athletic build, but that's because I have an awesome metabolism. It'll be gone one day though. Sad I ran on my school's track and field team, but was pretty crappy. But that's because I'm lazy when it comes to something that requires loads of determination on a physical activity, unless it's paintball. However , I do work out at the gym every Saturday morning, because I can't drive to the gym, and the only way to get there is via highway. My goal in life is for every PC gamer out there: the quest for that ultimate computer. Lulz. I would like to conclude by saying I am glad to be here.

Last edited by Derakel on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add more.)

Saxton Kael

View user profile http://www.encyclopediadramatica.se/Adolf_Hitler

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Hello! *pulls a Richard Nixon peace gesture*

Post  DrShikura on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 am

Welcome to Just For Fun Servers, Kael!
I am Itami. I am your Co-Owner. While I can very much so share your opinion on Monty Python, and paintball. I am also very athletic and can sprint a 30ft shuttle run in 4 1/2 seconds.

I enjoy PC gaming to a large degree, and am quickly getting into the video game design areas.

At that being said, I welcome you wholeheartedly, and now that you know a bit about me, maybe others will feel obliged to share their interests to the world.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please. Don't ask me any time you feel the need.
Have a wonderful time here!

Regards,
--Dr. Itami James Shikura
DrShikura
Owner

View user profile http://www.justforfunservers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saxton Kael on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks, my friend. I am glad to be here. I'm currently on the server for Gmod, but there's currently a problem going on at the respawn that there are no moderators/admins to come deal with. I was wondering if you could go on, if possible, to help solve the conflict.

Saxton Kael

View user profile http://www.encyclopediadramatica.se/Adolf_Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Saxton Kael wrote:Thanks, my friend. I am glad to be here. I'm currently on the server for Gmod, but there's currently a problem going on at the respawn that there are no moderators/admins to come deal with. I was wondering if you could go on, if possible, to help solve the conflict.

What sort of Problem is the Spawn Having? Please give us a Description of the Problem if it has not been fixed already.
If you can, please make it in the Complaints Section for the Garry's Mod Server.
I am Derakel. Welcome to Just for fun Servers and have fun! Very Happy
Derakel
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down