JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

know me better

Go down

know me better

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm

ok well if you would like to get to know me better here is my background. and if you have any questions just ask me!

My name is Truman Copeland and i'm am a 16 year old male and i try to keep updated with Jffs servers as much as i can. I am a drummer and i got a shy like attitude but when i am hanging with friends i a Cocky SOB. but i only do that to joke around. I also play gutair and football. That means i am a busy guy. even though i always find time to be on the forms i might not find time to play games all the time. I really injoy stratigy (misspelled) and i like Rp. I like Rp because that is where i can be my other caractors inside. Althogh i keep the name throughout the game I have my caractors. they are The Master Thief he is sly and hidden in his own base waiting for the strike and comming up with Ideas. I have the Trader, all he wants to do is make money and kick ass and while doing that he is making friends and enemies along the way. I have the Medic, Shy little guy that doesnt get out much and when he does he never wants to do anything because he has lots of phobeasa. and well thats me in all my things lol i didnt tell u much about me
[JFFS] Fixer243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum