JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

My goodbye's

Go down

My goodbye's

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Sorry, I have stayed with JFFS for a while now, but i have to leave. See what has happend is i started up my own servers named [HOGS] (HardcoreOpGamingServers)
Us as HOGS have Gained popularity, It started as a Trouble in Terrorist Town server ip here if you want to play (Removed IP), Then we got alot of donations we started a ZombieRP server ip here (Removied IP). We as hogs have a Teamspeak (Removed IP) and a minecraft server (Removed IP){not done with it} and With all of these servers I have desided to Leave JFFS because of possible Disputes. I also hope that you will not Delete these ips until your ZRP gets back up. And I forgot this is my website if you want to get ahold of me any other way (Removed Link) . So Good Luck with your servers Brandon. And if you ever want to talk come to my Teamspeak, or my website. Hope to see you again:D
[JFFS] Fixer243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My goodbye's

Post  Derakel on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 am

It's in the forum rules not to advertise for groups outside of JFFS unless we have partnered them. I have removed the IPs and Links you have given.

I cannot say when the ZRP Server will come up but it will when the time comes.

Alot of Players have already left (Pretty sure more than 95%) but in the time that the ZRP Server has been down, we've seen who really respected our Community, continued to show their Support and we've seen who was only there for the joyride and "Adminship".

When it does come back up, i know alot of people i will be pressing the "No Button" for, that wish to be Staff Members.

I have also seen that all of the other ZRP Servers out there are HORRIBLE.
I see Abusive Staff/Child Staff, Scripts thrown literally together without any fixing, Dead Playerbase, Laggy Servers and last but not least; Troll ZRP Servers.

I can't wait either, to get the ZRP Server up as i'm sure the last few on here do aswell.

Good Luck with your Group Fixer, i hope things turn out for the best.
Derakel
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarge on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 am

Bye fixer. I know we butted heads a lot when the server was up but i still don't like to see people leave. I hope your server turns out to be a success! Make sure to write to us and send postcards!
Sarge
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 pm

I wasnt aware of that rule of the Fellowship ip's. I was just trying to help yall out. To compicated to explain, Also i wasnt here for the Joyride, I enjoy to admin! And my server doesnt have abusive/children staff. It has been up for 3 months now and the scripts that are found, ARE FIXED to my standard (only work weekends(on the corner)) And I truly thought that JFFS as a community would miss Fixer243 has he would miss JFFS. And for JFFS i hope that it does come up. I would love to play it sometime. And with the playerbase, most of the time it is 20/30 players. So Peace i will try to help where help is needed JFFS. I was only saying by because i didnt want to be admin on your servers anylonger, And if you do want to ally, Im up to the test!
[JFFS] Fixer243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WarKing76 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:35 am

Sorry to hear you leave man. Even though sometimes I simply sat there and kept my mouth shut, I sure did enjoy listening to your... unique topics and what not. I hope you could at least visit us on Mumble once in awhile.

See ya and good luck on your future endeavors! Smile
WarKing76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 am

Hey its me Fixer again, just wanted to say hey and Was woundering why i couldnt join the mumble server?
[JFFS] Fixer243

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down