JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

server coming back?

Go down

server coming back?

Post  Sarge on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:30 pm

I dont even know if these forums are checked anymore. is  the server coming back or are you guys letting the subscription to the site die. this was one of the best servers i've played on and I wish to see it again.

it doesn't matter if there are barely people on the forums. We can regain members from the internet.
Sarge
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: server coming back?

Post  Derakel on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:17 am

To Sarge,

The issue is not whether we have Members or not.
I have the utmost respect for those who wish to play our Server and/or continuously returning to the Forums for our Updates.
However, as you can see, both the Forums and Steam Group have been "inanimate" (I guess would be correct) not because of our low Community but the lack of effort the Owner has been putting into it's Revival.

I will not say he has not done his share of work but I believe he has lost interest in the Zombie Roleplay Server. This is not an insult towards him in any way, it's just the way he is. He's been distancing himself from the Members on Mumble aswell.

I will not continue to cover for him by saying "almost" or "soon enough" as I too do not know what he has been doing.
Last thing i heard is that he took a break to visit his Father in the Hospital.

My recommendation: Don't keep your fingers crossed as it will most likely not ever come up. Come back once in awhile and chat.

Hey, if it comes back up, I will announce it everyone on the Forums so don't worry.
I'll keep you posted, if i can...

Thank you for posting, Sarge Smile 

The Derakel
Derakel
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarge on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:17 am

lol. the thing that i find most funny is that im the newest member and the only one willing to ride this out till the end. I hope the community revives because i know that unlike others, the staff (at least whats left) isn't corrupt and that you guys spent alot of time on a revival. You've come too far to quit now friends!

and if it doesnt work out, so be it. i am glad that i had the privledge to see you guys till the end and, if i heard correctly, there are other servers other than garrys mod that jffs runs. if this is true, may i be told of a few so i can still be part of the community?

hope to see you guys soon.
Sarge
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:09 am

You are completely right!
I'm going to have a talk with Brandon within the Week about Reviving the Garry's Mod Server. Most likely he will say something about our Developers not completing the Map in his Design.

Never the less, i shall continue my Quest to slay the Dragon "Unoccupus", restoring balance to JFFS and reviving the Garry's Mod Server with it's HEART! (Maybe alittle too dramatic).

I do not play Minecraft any longer but here is a Link which is still within our MOTD on Mumble but i have no idea if it is continued. It's worth to check it out so here you go. http://www.justforfunservers.com/t332-minecraft-server-help#1193
Derakel
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedeadone96 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 pm

i know how ya feel sarge, im still here, just abnormaly quiet, im an observer, im not usualy doing anything x3
thedeadone96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac7920 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Cant wait for this server to come. Ive been looking at the forums for a bit and it seems really fun! plus i need a good zombie RP thing to play with my friend! I WILL STAY HERE WATCHING IT, EVER SO CLOSELY.

isaac7920

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum