JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

[Accepted] Prop limit increase

Go down

[Accepted] Prop limit increase

Post  FireFtw on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 am

Currently the prop limit is large enough to build a secure little house and maybe a few cosmetic things, not that there is anything wrong with that, but it is also very limiting. The biggest thing I have noticed on this server that is unlike other zombie RP servers is that there is almost never a secure and save area for people. This largely limits the RP elements of the server as people often don't set up shops to do there job. The soldier jobs would have a real purpose, instead of just being a class to use because you can spawn guns. There are negative things that can come from a larger prop limit, but I think that the pros greatly outweigh the cons.

FireFtw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Prop limit increase

Post  Brandon12hummer on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 pm

This is a valid point the reason I have not changed the prop limit so far is the amount of props that the server can handle do the math 15 times 16 that's 240 on the server at one time along with all the zombies ropes paint and weapons I have tried to do this before but this is the most stable number so far I will try tinkering with it a little bit.

Also I've been able to make some pretty nice bases with only 15

And players not doing their job is their fault

thank you for your input I will test raising the prop limit to 22 which means 352 on the server at once
Brandon12hummer
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum