JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application Empty [DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application

Post  Aguy Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:35 am

Steam Name: secret ninja
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41771726
In-Game Name: A guy
Age (Be honest.): 12

Time invested into JFFS: I don't really know.
Are you a regular member?: Yes.
How much experience do you have as an admin?: I've been a successful admin on a minecraft server before.
If the above is true, where else have you been an admin?: No where else.

What can you provide to JFFS as an admin? (At least 30 words): I can provide constant services because I am on so much. That way I can catch more people the some of the less active people. It would make the server better that way.

Why are you interested in becoming part of our admin team? (At least 30 words): I'd like to become an admin because sometimes kicking is not enough. There are repeated offenders that continue even after I kick. If I was an admin then I could ban them temporarily. That would stop them for a while.

Why should we accept you into our humble admin team? (At least 30 words): I think you should accept me because some of the others aren't on as much. I personally haven't seen Nick lately. Also now that the server is becoming more popular you're going to need more admins.

What skills do you have that have to do with the source engine?: I am learning basic lua and am hoping to become better.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have Mumble?: Yes.
Do you have Garry's Mod?: Yes.
Master Chief

Aguy

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application Empty Late Reply

Post  Derakel Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:41 am

Well, i do not know why or how anyone didn't get to this one yet.
About your Application, i have not heard good or bad comments about you, i will poke around the group and the servers to gather information. I know your a good kid, so don't worry, Derak's on the Job. What a Face
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application Empty Denied

Post  Derakel Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:53 pm

I will have to deny this application due to the lack of information on your progress. Recreate this application within a month, Sorry.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application Empty Re: [DENIED] secret ninja's Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down