JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a lil' Intro

3 posters

Go down

Just a lil' Intro Empty Just a lil' Intro

Post  Kahea Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am

I've been in JFFS for quite a while now, but I've been too distracted IRL to really do as much gaming as I'd like to recently. Finally got a job, things are getting back into a decent swing, so I might as well try to be active again. I shift back and forth between borderline hardcore to very casual with gaming. I can't seem to find a decent in between. Let's see where this goes, hopefully I can stick around this time.

My favorite games are minecraft, WoW, and Portal(1 and 2). I love most anything I try from nintendo. Borderlands, TF2, Halflife 2, and Black OPs(especially zombies!) are also great loves. In all honesty I'm not all that great at the FPS, but I still find them pretty entertaining. Maybe stress release, who knows? It's pretty satisfying to head-shot a camper for sure.

So I kinda go back and forth with console to PC. Some games seem more appropriate for each, so to each their own.

I'm also a bit of a role player. Mostly for writing, although I love RPGs.... though I haven't given a go at the garry's mod RP. I figure I have no time for it. Sorries.

I do freelance illustration when I get the chance. I want to make it a more professional gig, but that'll take time. Until then, I grab whatever job I can find and try to take classes at general community colleges. :p

*sigh* Such is life.
Kahea
Kahea

http://kaheaniehal.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Just a lil' Intro Empty Re: Just a lil' Intro

Post  UltMathias Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Your the Best! Very Happy
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  faves Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 am

i have a minecraft server that's running tekkit (1.2.5) if you ever wanna join hit me in mumble or steam. and i believe you're on my Skype as well. also what console do you use?
faves
faves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum