JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf)

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf) Empty [Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf)

Post  Kingcharles4 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Ok so i got on today and crypit came to me and said he got demoted (everyone kinda knows me cause I'm on a lot so he came to me) And i also reminded him that irish got demoted too so at this point i was Extremely mad so here i am making a post about 2 great high ranks that i think deserve to be a Mod and admin crypit and irish are like the 2 greatest mod and admin I've seen (also pitoms). I also think that critikal and jar are 2 of the most baddest high ranks. for instance jar doesn't help anyone if u go near him he like yells at you -WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT- and just make sures u don't break rules mean while he does like on a raid one time protecting my house i killed him and 2 other guys and then he comes back by teleportation and kills me and says -RAID COMPLETE- wtf!.
And critikal is like really cautious and when i accidentally kill some one then says sorry and the person says its ok. he stills threatens me saying if u do that again ill kick you mean while it was an accident.

Thank you for reading this and please put this in for consederation

-Kingcharles4
Kingcharles4
Kingcharles4

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf) Empty Re: [Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf)

Post  Chris Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Cryptic And Irish were both demoted for good reasons, We do not have to disclose the reasoning.
Also, Jar has been demoted for a reason so no need to complain about him anymore.
You're Complaining on the forums is not going to get them re-promoted.
Thank you for reading, Any further complaints you have please let us know.
Chris
Chris
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf) Empty Re: [Closed] Cryptic and Irish Demotion (wtf)

Post  Derakel Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Irish wasn't on enough.

Cryptic broke 7 rules (2 of them Admin rules) while i watched it live.

Jar was... well... didn't handle situations as we thought he would.

Critical so far is following the rules and we have been Monitoring him for some time now.

When you get yourself attached to one person, the others threatening his position always seems.... let's say... "Evil".
Follow the path of the Jedi young one. lol!

I will now close this Topic.

Love brings Hate. -Some old guy's name we can't remember.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down