JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation Empty [Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation

Post  disgruntledpatron Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 am

I was minding my own business casually playing around on the server as president and kept getting rdmed by a psycho ( which i aknowlege can rmd ) but he kept targetting me for being a president. Now I know thats all good fun of the server and i said " I dont like you and im bannishing you out of this town" to where he comes up and ( sounds like he isnt even mature to even own a M rated game sounds 13 and full of bs tough guy macho sauce) says " my freinds an admin and im banning you! I kept running away from him and he kept it up till I could no longer stand being in the same server with a BSing little brat whose freind is an " admin " ( which we all know is non existant ). So what am I to do now? ive provided screenshots ( i hope since im new at this forum ) if not then i will try to post the screenshot after i post

The kids name was: ungofisher

if it helps and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that is an admin abuse ( even if it s a fake an hollow one )
Attachments
[Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation Attachment
2012-08-18_00002.jpg The culprit in questionYou don't have permission to download attachments.(166 Kb) Downloaded 12 times

Last edited by UltMathias on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to add screenshot)

disgruntledpatron

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation Empty Re: [Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation

Post  UltMathias Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 am

Thank you for your report, no admin will ban anyone for a stupid reason like that.
I will alert the staff about this situation and when we see this child we will question him and it is abuse to do that.

If anyone on the server starts that crap please report them, Thank you.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation Empty Re: [Closed] Complaint for the " my freind is an admin and he'll ban you!" situation

Post  Kingcharles4 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:06 pm

I know ungofisher he is a little brat he always steels my car but i always end up killing him for it (which is not rdm if a car is stolen) and he always comes back and says in a Brat voice "you rdmed me". ya this guy is a real jerk i try to stay away from him.
Kingcharles4
Kingcharles4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down