JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application

Post  Kingcharles4 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Steam Name: "alec1236"
Steam ID: "48376685"
In-Game Name: "kingcharles4"
Age (Be honest.): "13"

Time invested into JFFS (Days): "7"

Are you a regular member?: "yes"

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: "Yes,As a mod on Rlminecraft.servegame.com"

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: "yes"

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : "Im Very loyal and i like too help people when in time of need and I'm always online (besides this week cause I'm on vacation) and i love helping noobs so that our server will have less complaints and more likes (:"

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: "2 weeks and 4 days"

How long have you played gmod?: "2 months"

Do you know any kind of code?: "If this means like /kill (name) or something yes but if its different i need some as assistance but i could get critikals help or celptic or nick"

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: "Mostly all the rules and its fun server (: and liked by many people"

Do you have a microphone?: "Yes"
Do you have Mumble?: "Yes"

Last edited by Kingcharles4 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Kingcharles4
Kingcharles4

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application

Post  UltMathias Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 am

I like King and i chill with him alot on mumble, i think he would be a great member to add to our staff. Its all up to the super admins and owners, I believe they might say yes Very Happy
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Kingcharles4 Moderator Application

Post  Derakel Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:56 pm

I will have to postpone this Application because moving your Status from Donator Lv.3 to Moderator would take some of your Privileges away.
I will speak with Brandon about making a Moderator with the Donator Lv.3 Privileges.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 pm

I have talked with people and some of them say that you break rules. I will not decide for this Application. Brandon will have to deal with it.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingcharles4 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Yea i broke nlr the other day cause i was so tired that i was kinda nuts so yea and i fainted that day and i was really cranky i promise it won't happen again oh and also i some times by mistake kill people while trying to protect them like when killing a phscyo but i always apologize and give them something they want
Kingcharles4
Kingcharles4

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon12hummer Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 am

you have been hanging with the JFFS staff in mumble now for about 2 weeks

And it seems like we know you so I think we should give you a chance at moderator

Congratulations you have been promoted!
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down