JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application Empty [DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application

Post  Heddy the Crab Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 am

Steam Name: [SE] Heddy the Crab
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25566500
In-Game Name: [SE] Heddy the Crab
Age (Be honest.): 16

Time invested into JFFS (Days): Quite a lot. I've been playing since well before the map change.

Are you a regular member?: Yes

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: Yes, on a couple of CSS Jailbreak servers and a GMOD DarkRP

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: I understand

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : I am on all the time (albeit slightly less recently due to school) and I think I could really complement the current staff. An extra pair of hands is always nice to have

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: Same as I answered above. I've been playing since well before the map change.

How long have you played gmod?: 660 Hours since 2009

Do you know any kind of code?: No sorry.

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: All the main rules. I try to keep current on the more spontaneous rule changes and such by talking to different members of the staff.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have Mumble?: Yes

Last edited by Derakel on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Now with 100% more forgotten [APP] tags!)
Heddy the Crab
Heddy the Crab

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application

Post  critikalshot Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:11 am

By your performance on the server you have great play time you are a regular but that mostly doesn't matter what matters is that if you can handle problems with patience there are a lot of hard "customers" if you know what i mean its a yes from me don't disappoint me on my decision.
critikalshot
critikalshot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Heddy the Crab's Moderator Application

Post  Derakel Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am

This Application may not be read and dealt with at the moment.
We are currently working towards the Garry's Mod 13 Update.
We will be leaving this Application open for discussion and will get back to it at a later date.
For now please wait patiently.
Thank you.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm

I haven't seen you on alot but i've heard good things about you. I hope i'm not wrong but i am going to accept you for the Moderator Status. You must get one of the other Owners to accept you.

Good Luck.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 am

Heddy is a good player I've known him for a good while and I think he will make a good mod good luck!!!!! farao
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Heddy the Crab Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 am

Thanks for the support everyone. All I need is the last owner approval and I'm in.
Heddy the Crab
Heddy the Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm

I have to postpone this until we finish the Garrys Mod 13 Update. I will unlock it soon enough.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:00 pm

We are denying this entry due to the reopening of the Administration System and may be changing our recruiting methods. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down