JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know)

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know) Empty [Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know)

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Ok here is my plan. We have and admin watch at all times. I will need admins/mods/owners/s-admins/ and any other staff to post there times they will be on next week. So i can create a table that allows players and staff to know when they can play and when they need to moderate/ adminastrate the server. And well this allows a few things to happen like where staff can play and not worry about anything else and time for them to just worry about the server and keeping an eye. of corse we can all communicate over mumble if we have any susptions or things like that. There also comes some rules with this like if you see somebody doing something wrong confrunt them about it but no tping to people or tping them to you. Because this is your time to be a player not an admin. But if they continue conspite warning they can be kicked/banned. And prop blockers/ prop abusers will be the same way. but for the main part its so all staff can have fun on the server. Not only administrate. I was told that we had this idea before but it didnt work to well because staff is on randomly. then again if you can't administrate sertain times you are down ask somebody to fill in for you and you will take there place at another time. (dont just say this to go play a different game). There will need to be a good reason why you cannot work your time. And i will try to make it where everyones needs are meet. That is my plan so please post your times in replys so i can work on a table and what not. Also when adminsitarating you cannot have a job you have to be survivor. so that everyone can roleplay. but you can have printers if you where on pryer to your time to administrate and you cant go afk unless another admin can fofile your place while you are gone. This might not work because of lack of reasoning and we have nobody to work nightshift. So like i said 2 times post your times next week so i can make a table. (if you are an admin you will work longer then mods because of mods lack of power of banning and unfreezing items.)
[JFFS] Fixer243
[JFFS] Fixer243

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know) Empty Re: [Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know)

Post  Derakel Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Unfortunately, i cannot post any of my times as i am on a radical schedule. Most of our Staff don't visit the Forums.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know) Empty Re: [Closed] Scheduals (misspelled and i know)

Post  Aguy Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Derakel makes a good point there. Much of our staff only made an account to submit an application.

Aguy

Back to top Go down

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 am

ok well sometimes it might not work to well in some cases like yours derakel. And i do believe that if you are staff on the server you should be updated on the fourms and stuff because of new rules and things like that. so mabee we need to talk to the staff about that. because i am on the fourms all the time. and i was before i was even mod really
[JFFS] Fixer243
[JFFS] Fixer243

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 am

I don't need to be updated on the rules, i make them =D. I do however need to be updated on the things that happen other than the rules.
But i am glad your on the Forums alot. I like to hear your opinions and have already discussed them with Brandon. I hope sometime that we can get together on Gmod and beat someone to a pulp =D
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  [JFFS] Fixer243 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 pm

I know that you make the rules so you are familar with them but the other admins need to be on more often
[JFFS] Fixer243
[JFFS] Fixer243

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down