JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

[Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application Empty [Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application

Post  thedeadone96 Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Steam Name: "thedeadone96"
Steam ID: "unsure of it at the moment"
In-Game Name: "dead"
Age (Be honest.): "16"

Time invested into JFFS (Days): "i can't quiet remember, but im positive its been more than a few months, so il say 62 days"

Are you a regular member?: "yeah, i've only really ever played on the zombie rp server, lost all interest in gmod while the server is being worked on"

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: "yes, i ran my own tekkit server for a few months but had to take it down because i didn't have the money to pay for dedicated hosting, i have also been an admin on my friends minecraft server." (i had to edit this because i had missed this question the first time)

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: "yes"

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : "well first off, i still remember how derakel said i would be a great mod (before gmod 13 was released), and i would like to see the server be even better than the last one"

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: " before it went down i logged atleast a hundred or so hours"

How long have you played gmod?: "i've played it for several months now"

Do you know any kind of code?: "i know a bit of html5 and i've learned a tiny bit of lua, but thats it"

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: "im confident that i know 90%-99% of the stuff there is to know"

Do you have a microphone?: "yes"
Do you have Mumble?: "yes"

and it should be noted that i do have alot of medical issues, which have started taking a turn for the worse, which may cause me to disappear for a day or two every now and then
thedeadone96
thedeadone96

Back to top Go down

[Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application Empty Re: [Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application

Post  Derakel Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 am

Firstly, i send my best wishes.

I have heard quite a bit of good things about you and will discuss about giving you Moderator.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application Empty Re: [Closed] thedeadone96 Mod Application

Post  thedeadone96 Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

unfortunatly, after several weeks of thinking, im going to have to cancel my application for medical reasons. I'm sorry for wasting your time.
thedeadone96
thedeadone96

Back to top Go down

Post  Celticpred Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Sucks to hear that. Hopefully everything is alright. Hope to see you on the server when its up Smile
Celticpred
Celticpred
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 pm

As always, i send my best wishes. When you get things sorted out, come back and apply any time. Smile
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  WarKing76 Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh man, I wish you luck and I hope you get better soon. I'll like to see you back on the server as a friend (And hit client Twisted Evil). I love you
WarKing76
WarKing76

Back to top Go down

Post  thedeadone96 Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Dont worry, the second the server is back il be there ready to be hired^-^
thedeadone96
thedeadone96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down