JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble...

3 posters

Go down

[Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble... Empty [Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble...

Post  No Sleeep Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:22 am

Hello, I was talking to Derakel earlier today about being raided and he told me that you cannot call a raid outside. I was standing outside with two diamond printers and Phoe ran up, said raid in /advert, and killed me. I told him it wasn't valid but he was sure it was. I lost 2 diamond printers, but i can get them back so i don't care. I just don't want this to happen again after two times already, can an admin please make this rule more clear on the rules list? Thanks !

No Sleeep

Back to top Go down

[Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble... Empty Re: [Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble...

Post  Phoe Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:35 am

"I lost my printers and I'm extremely buttmad so I'm gonna bend the rules to get revenge!"

So you're saying, all printers outside are completely unstealable? I don't get your logic, so I can make a printer right outside the spawn town, and nobody can steal it? An admin probably told you that you can't raid outside if they don't HAVE anything. You had two diamond printers.

And on another note, if you really want me to get banned, at least have the decency to post my SteamID.
Phoe
Phoe

Back to top Go down

[Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble... Empty Re: [Closed due to Changes] Raid trouble...

Post  Derakel Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:42 am

Don't have Printers outside of a Building. Thieves can Steal your Printers and if you afflict damage to the Thief, then it is only fair for the Thief to retaliate. Also, Civil Protection can Arrest you and seize your Printers.

I told you Rules that Applied before this Post, read below why.

We changed the Rules again!
Go to [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I will now close this Topic.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down