JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)  Empty [Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)

Post  [JFFS] Cr][yl Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:17 am

I would like to submit this case of obvious Exploits
Perpetrator: FireHunter
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:42353027

Roughly around 4:00-5:00 PM EST Me and Itami Where on the server and i asked itami to spectate a guy named Firehunter Who i have heard several complaints about already. Later Itami Ghosted me and brought me to him where to my surprise i found myself underneath the map watching a level 27 trader Kill zombies from under the map.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

He Found out the bug and instead of reporting said bug he decided to use it to kill zombies, Spawn a diamond money printer and made a safe for said money printer that had no keypad on it, and Demoted "Miyuki Takara" for propblocking while she was in the middle of making her base.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Once I took the necessary Pictures a asked itami to take me to the surface and unghost me. I then Teleported Firehunter To me Under the premise that he demoted "Miyuki Takara" After that he then proceeded to show me the glitch Which i will not explain for obvious reasons. I'll Explain to you guys later just not on the forums where anyone can read it and then try it out in-game
[JFFS] Cr][yl
[JFFS] Cr][yl

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)  Empty Re: [Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Its good that he showed u guys the glitch but i still think he deserves some kind of punishment because he didnt report it till he knew he got caught.
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)  Empty Re: [Accepted] Map Glitch Found (FireHunter)

Post  Derakel Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

So let me get this staight, he:
- Didn't sell Weapons as a Trader.
- Bug Abused.
- Neglected to Report the Bug.
- Prop Blocked.
- Neglected required Keypads.
- Random Demoted.

I believe he doesn't need a Punishment, he needs a SEVERE Punishment.

Thank you for being the first person with real Evidence and Thank you again for reporting this Person and the Bug. I will need to talk to you when you get on Mumble and i need you to show me where it is so that i can properly repair it.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down