JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag

5 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag Empty [Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag

Post  Simplydaking Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

I have proof via recording when an admin will pm me due to "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

Now here's what happens (sadly wasnt recording the first part), I ran up to the house saying I was going to raid and in response the people in the house fired some rounds through the wall (was claimed to be "random shooting at the wall for fun"). I fired an rpg shot towards the door since there was no keypad to get in. Shortly we both got kicked for "rdm" although in the rules it never says you MUST be a thief in order to raid. Sleight kept trying to go back and fourth saying we can't raid because of that. After that we were told he went "afk" so he was unable to add these keypads by another admin "A Guy" thus hitting into a dead end for the issue.

Thanks for your time.

Simplydaking

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 pm

only reason i didnt have keypads in the first part because i was building when u tryed to raid me. 2nd off u were a black market dealer raiding with a medic which u need at least 1 theif. And i was afk, i had to go eat.
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse by Sleight_Of_Swag

Post  Crapy Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Sleight_of_Swag wrote:only reason i didnt have keypads in the first part because i was building when u tryed to raid me. 2nd off u were a black market dealer raiding with a medic witch u need at least 1 theif. And i was afk, i had to go eat.
First there was no keypad on the printer first time we raided u right no thievs were with us, but still no keypads on the printer.

On the record u see the second time we raided you still no keypad on the printer which was there for the last 1 hour idk how much u ate but still.. also the house seemed to be rebuilded after me and my friend blew it up again no keypad on the printer and now a new thing no keypad on the door aswell (nice stuff) so yea.

Crapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:54 pm

the second time u raided me i just got back from eating
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:55 pm

What do you mean Keypad on the Printer? I make the Rules for the Garry's Mod Server and i was not aware that you needed a Keypad on a Printer for it to be legal.
He doesn't need a Keypad on his Door if it is not Blocked by a Prop, please reply if he did.
It would have taken him long to complete his Home as he was possibly on Duty AND went afk as he specified above.

I will be Watching the Evidence Tomorrow as i have given you my Word to do so.
I will be Replying to this Post after i Watch that and Ask both Parties of the Problem a few Questions over Microphone.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 am

Crapy wrote:
Sleight_of_Swag wrote:only reason i didnt have keypads in the first part because i was building when u tryed to raid me. 2nd off u were a black market dealer raiding with a medic witch u need at least 1 theif. And i was afk, i had to go eat.
First there was no keypad on the printer first time we raided u right no thievs were with us, but still no keypads on the printer.

On the record u see the second time we raided you still no keypad on the printer which was there for the last 1 hour idk how much u ate but still.. also the house seemed to be rebuilded after me and my friend blew it up again no keypad on the printer and now a new thing no keypad on the door aswell (nice stuff) so yea.
My fiends are on my buddies list all he did was put the door up while I went afk and when I got back from eating u guys blew my door down again and tryed to raid me (still with no theif) and I killed u. I didn't have a key pad on the printer box bc When I put it together crit (who was the person who had the props on the windows at first) lagged out. So I started building the base then while I was building u tryed to raid me with no theif.
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Celticpred Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 am

Your argument is completely invalid as Raiding is ILLEGAL and currently DISABLED on the server. Thieves and only THIEVES can steal from people. You don't have to call raid.
Celticpred
Celticpred
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crapy Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

You guys are such a horrible liars first.

With all the respect I got to this server you guys suck.

So that admin "A Guy" tried to cover swag ass by saying he is AFK

While obviously we could see him move by pressing the voice button and see him walking back and forward

We could know he is moving on the same time "A Guy" said he was afk

And again yes we did not know u need to have a thief in your team to raid because the admins themself doesn't do that BUT ok.. let's say you do so we broke a rule that we didnt know exist let's go back to the rules you guys broke

When I broke to your house at the first time (Was about 1 hour before I raided you again with my friend) I blew up the front door went in and saw there is no keypad at the printer fading door tool(The keypad was inside a box and was out of reach the right way to do it is to put a fading door tool which they did but they forgot that little thing called keypad so other players will be able to get in)

So dont u dare say u either forgot or that u ate and thats why u didnt put the keypad

Because again when I went in I saw there is no keypad and to think you guys will put one later

So I came back with my pal Simplydaking to raid you guys again a hour after we raided you at the first time

Blew up the door and saw there is still no keypad at the printer a hour later..

So again we could not touch the printer and also "A Guy" covering his friend's ass not cool.

You werent afk stop lying being afk means you not here and moving back and forward in the church telling A guy to say your afk does not make you one

Crapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:55 am

You do not need a Keypad on any Printer.
Also do not call us Liars. Celticpred made a mistake as he is usually offline from the Garrys Mod Server and do NOT disrespect our Staff or our Players. It is unnecessary and rude.

I have gone over the Video and here is my decision:
Aguy and Swag will not be Demoted. They will be lectured and taught how to appropriately fix that situation and neither Crapy or Simply will be Punished for breaking the Raiding Rules. I do NOT want to hear any discussion about what has happened from this in the future. Obviously both Parties broke rules.
I don't give a shit if anyone does NOT agree with my judgement as it is just.
If anyone posts about this problem again, it will be immediately terminated and the poster shall recieve punishment.

I will now close this Topic.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 pm

It was not an hour maybe 30min MAYBE. Like I said if u would have read my last comment I was workin on the base when u tryed to raid with out a theif (both times even after I told them like 10 times they need a theif) and that's y there was no keypad on the printer box the base was under construction that's y I didn't have keypads (and it doesn't help that u shoot RPGs at me while I'm building)
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down