JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Admin Abuse

5 posters

Go down

[Denied] Admin Abuse Empty [Denied] Admin Abuse

Post  15th Century Assassin Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 pm

While playing on the gmod zombie server I decided to get a house as a psychopath in the milita base. Aparrantly I got killed by getting shot through the walls and getting the door blasted down several times and its "Allowed" because I held my knife out at one point and they saw. The admin said it was legal then killed me twice saying /advert Hit complete and then /advert Hit 2 complete. I started getting mad because I was constantly getting killed by gold weapons so I made a complaint (Please note I never did anything besides own a house and hold out my knife). Once again he said it was allowed, because I had my knife out at one point. I then in rage shot an awper hand at a guy who had his weapon out. The admin said it was random and demoted/ jailed me. I respect getting jail/demoted for randoming because quite frankly I was kind of randoming. The thing is he had his weapon out but it was random. I feel as though the admin wasn't really being enforcive of the rules, and I will say this again. NO WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY THAT I CAN GET KILLED FOR HOLDING A WEAPON OUT! Correct me if I'm wrong please. I am not sure if the rules ever got updated within the 5 minutes that I have checked, please though correct me.

15th Century Assassin

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Admin Abuse Empty Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse

Post  15th Century Assassin Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

15th Century Assassin wrote:While playing on the gmod zombie server I decided to get a house as a psychopath in the milita base. Aparrantly I got killed by getting shot through the walls and getting the door blasted down several times and its "Allowed" because I held my knife out at one point and they saw. The admin said it was legal then killed me twice saying /advert Hit complete and then /advert Hit 2 complete. I started getting mad because I was constantly getting killed by gold weapons so I made a complaint (Please note I never did anything besides own a house and hold out my knife). Once again he said it was allowed, because I had my knife out at one point. I then in rage shot an awper hand at a guy who had his weapon out. The admin said it was random and demoted/ jailed me. I respect getting jail/demoted for randoming because quite frankly I was kind of randoming. The thing is he had his weapon out but it was random. I feel as though the admin wasn't really being enforcive of the rules, and I will say this again. NO WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY THAT I CAN GET KILLED FOR HOLDING A WEAPON OUT! Correct me if I'm wrong please. I am not sure if the rules ever got updated within the 5 minutes that I have checked, please though correct me.
I do not remember the admins name because it was awfully long. I remember he was a mercenary and then a citizen between the time of 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. gtm

15th Century Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 pm

1st off as a psycho u cant use guns at all 2nd off the person that hired me to kill u 2 times was flapjack (Xenonframes on mumble) so thats not abuse. u left while u were jailed and i just told u if u leave then it is like evading a kick and u will be banned for 6 hours. u said ok im thats fine thats fine. as soon as u said that u left and joined again so i banned like i told u. And u did have ur knife out when flapjack killed u if he sees u with ur knife out then u can be killed when u are psycho i was cloaked and watching to make sure u had ur knife out witch u did so thats not rdm and i didnt kill u after i said it was legal it was like 6min after
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Demballs Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 pm

I did only kill you when i saw your knife. Having your knife out allows people to kill you.

Demballs
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Celticpred Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 am

They are right. Be careful when playing as psycho, you are a target for everyone if you flash your knife or have it out.
Celticpred
Celticpred
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demballs Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:29 am

I think you sort of broke NLR because you kept returning to the scene of the crime anyway. Even though in the rules it does not state how long NLR is...

Demballs
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  UltMathias Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah since this post breaks complaint rules, I am going to Deny this.

You Lack Evidence.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down