JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[finished] What class do you think needs development?

+2
Celticpred
Brandon12hummer
6 posters

Go down

What class do you think needs development?

[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap12%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap9%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap21%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap9%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap3%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap18%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap6%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_lcap3%[finished] What class do you think needs development? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

[finished] What class do you think needs development? Empty [finished] What class do you think needs development?

Post  Brandon12hummer Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am

Hello JFFS I'm having trouble lately deciding what to add or what class to develop so today
i'm starting a poll the winning class will get two new weapons and one more player slot.

I plan on doing more of these development polls in the future.

Have fun voting!!!

PS you can choose more than one class Cool

this poll will expire on 10/12/2012

Last edited by Brandon12hummer on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

[finished] What class do you think needs development? Empty Re: [finished] What class do you think needs development?

Post  Celticpred Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:50 am

Psycho all the way!
Celticpred
Celticpred
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

[finished] What class do you think needs development? Empty Re: [finished] What class do you think needs development?

Post  WarKing76 Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 am

I don't mind any really but I do like healing peps, so I voted for the Medic.
WarKing76
WarKing76

Back to top Go down

Post  xXIrishpyroXx Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Soldier merc and bodyguard. Not because I want more stuff for them or more player slots but because I think they could use some work in other aspects. Especially the bodyguard which tends to only get used for the free knife. Apologies for my continued absence but as things stand I still cant spare time to get on. Sorry Brandon.
xXIrishpyroXx
xXIrishpyroXx

Back to top Go down

Post  UltMathias Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Thank you! Irish, I really want another merc, i did psychopath cause this can get interesting.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Reasons i have Selected the Classes i did.

Soldier: Needs Rank System and a new Spawn.

Bodyguard: Needs a Unique Weapon and to sell Armor.

Mercenary: Needs Contract and a Unique Weapon.

Medic: Needs legal Drugs and a Unique Drugging Weapon.

Blackmarket Dealer: Needs more Illigal Weapons.

Psychopath: Remove all Items he can Purchase from F4.

Civil Protection: Needs a Taser.

Thieves: Needs sound effect for the Stealing Tool and add a Stealing Blacklist to it.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon12hummer Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Derakel wrote:Reasons i have Selected the Classes i did.

Soldier: Needs Rank System and a new Spawn.

Bodyguard: Needs a Unique Weapon and to sell Armor.

Mercenary: Needs Contract and a Unique Weapon.

Medic: Needs legal Drugs and a Unique Drugging Weapon.

Blackmarket Dealer: Needs more Illigal Weapons.

Psychopath: Remove all Items he can Purchase from F4.

Civil Protection: Needs a Taser.

Thieves: Needs sound effect for the Stealing Tool and add a Stealing Blacklist to it.

why not a gun that shoots crap for the hobo?
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  UltMathias Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 pm

it would be awesome for hobos to throw rocks or empty cans at players and npcs.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down