JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] [APP] Combine Buster's admin application.

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] [APP] Combine Buster's admin application. Empty [DENIED] [APP] Combine Buster's admin application.

Post  Combine Buster Sun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Steam Name: [MX] Fluttershy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31562039
In-Game Name: [MX] Fluttershy
Age (Be honest.): 13

Time invested into JFFS: 48+ hours.
Are you a regular member?: Yes.
How much experience do you have as an admin?: Im a Co-owner on an RP server currently unavailable.
If the above is true, where else have you been an admin?: Not on other servers i have been OP'd on a minecraft server though.

What can you provide to JFFS as an admin? (At least 30 words): As an admin on JFFS i will do what an admin is supposed to do. watch the server for minges.

Why are you interested in becoming part of our admin team? (At least 30 words): I always liked the server and i thought by myself i want to help out.

Why should we accept you into our humble admin team? (At least 30 words): I live in Europe time so i can watch the servers at night and im pretty much almost online.

What skills do you have that have to do with the source engine?: I guess nothing though i don't really get what's typed there. But i have almost all the source games.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do though i don't use it much.
Do you have Ventrilo?: No sorry but if i have to i will download it.
Do you have Garry's Mod?: Yes i have.

Combine Buster

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] [APP] Combine Buster's admin application. Empty Re: [DENIED] [APP] Combine Buster's admin application.

Post  DrShikura Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 am

Sorry, bro. I'm gonna have to deny this. Something the app format post said is you /have/ to be moderator before you apply for admin. Please start a new topic of yourself applying for moderator first, and if we find you worthy as moderator, perhaps you will have a shot at admin.

If you feel this was unjust, or if I missed some kind of memo, please send me or Brandon a personal IM and we will see what we can do.

Regards,
--Itami
DrShikura
DrShikura
Owner

http://www.justforfunservers.com

Back to top Go down