JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application Empty [Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application

Post  [JFFS] Cr][yl Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 am

I was Having problems signing up i eventually found that the verification email was hidden in all my random spam. Nick Helped me out with it being the awesome dude that he is but sadly it was denied for its vagueness and not being posted by "yours truly" I believe I'd be a good admin because of my social skills and likable personality I'm not too quick to kick/ban and id rather talk things through rather then Cause a bigger problem by kicking/banning the person for so long and when they come back have them break the rules even more so i can just kick/ban them again (See a pattern here?) all around i think I'm the kind of person who would make a good addition to the team and really prevent people from arguments and needless fights Now I've been talking too much here's my application I hope its too your liking

Steam Name: "Cr][yl"
Steam ID: "STEAM_0:0:42785088"
In-Game Name: "[JFFS] Cr][yl"
Age (Be honest.): "15"

Time invested into JFFS (Days): "Approximately 4 Days of actual play time (honestly I've probably been only playing this server since about a few weeks ago But since then I've already become a pretty high level [39] and have become familiar with allot of the admins/mods"

Are you a regular member?: "Yes"

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: "Not In a gmod server but i have been an admin on a few minecraft server (Faction servers, Build Servers .etc) All which have been public servers and fairly well populated with anything from 20 members 40 and I'd like to point out that in the other application your reply was that minecraft servers don't count because it does not support the source engine I'd like to point out that not all problems can be dealt with a command sometimes you need to know how to be respectful while still letting other players know you are a person of power these are life lessons that can be learn't simply by being in a position of power while i do see your point that they are completely different and it is a good thing to be thinking in that sort of detail but to go as far as to say that it doesn't hold any value is a bit far and please don't see this as disrespect"

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: "I understand but i will be planning on gaining everybody's trust and becoming an admin some day"

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : "You can only prevent so much with Votekicks and demotions i want to be able to protect everyone on the server from minges ropespammers chatspammers and all around rule breaking people. Sometimes people just vote no because the pop-up annoys them and sometimes its a whole group and they all vote no"

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: "About 4 days worth of actual in-game playtime (feels like longer)"

How long have you played gmod?: "Around the middle of the summer sales event but i learnt allot of things rather quickly"

Do you know any kind of code?: "No Sadly, I've always wanted to learn how to code but honestly I'm not the kind of person who likes to get things done by typing commands in so its hard to concentrate on such"

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: "I know allot of the people and i know some of the basic commands such as !votekick /holster .etc"

Do you have a microphone?: "Yes i do, Sometimes i stream music thru my Virtual Audio Cables when I'm playing as the radio broadcaster"
Do you have Mumble?: "Yes i am downloading while writing this"

Last edited by [JFFS] Cr][yl on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
[JFFS] Cr][yl
[JFFS] Cr][yl

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application Empty Good Job

Post  MilitiaBlackskin Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 am

Very very good application I hope you make it as a moderator! Very Happy

MilitiaBlackskin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application Empty Thanks

Post  [JFFS] Cr][yl Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 am

Thanks man means allot lets just hope the admins agree
[JFFS] Cr][yl
[JFFS] Cr][yl

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application

Post  critikalshot Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 pm

I have seen you on the server a lot and a good friend may i add i haven't seen you break to many rules but theres some in there. What you need to work on calming down a bit your.... active, very very active.
its a yes from me.

if this application gets accepted i will be happy to watch over him.
critikalshot
critikalshot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Cr][yl's Official Moderator Application

Post  Celticpred Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 pm

I agree with what critikal said. Need to watch some of the stuff if your going to become a mod tho Razz
Celticpred
Celticpred
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon12hummer Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:29 pm

I haven't been on too much lately but I saw you on yesterday you sound like someone who's fun to hang out with but you need to work on calming down a little bit.

You put a lot of work into your application meaning you're serious about this and your application looks very professional i respect that.

you have been accepted for moderator a JFFS staff member of admin or higher will promote you I strongly recommend you read these rules. http://www.justforfunservers.com/t65-rules-of-administration
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down