JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician

+3
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Sleight_of_Swag
LexiceMisty
7 posters

Go down

[Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician Empty [Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician

Post  LexiceMisty Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

I finally found out where to ask to get unbanned.
I was prema-banned for rope-spam and I wanted to reconcile for it.
My USB ports at the time was having major problems. I was attempting to write on the wall with rope tool and it began to freak out for me causing the rope spam. I couldn't react or type to the admin talking to me so I was just stuck there. It's been a while, I found out where to appeal, and am asking for forgiveness and understanding.

I have good friends that play this and I would like to get back on.

Thank you for your time,
[SE] Misty

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician Empty Re: [Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:59 pm

In my opinion it sounds like it was an accident if it was up to me i would say i think she deserves another chance, but since its not i wish u good luck on this appeal Very Happy
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician Empty Re: [Incomplete] Ban Appeal [SE] trivialMagician

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:40 pm

I am the one who banned you, but I hate the banning system for me. Evil or Very Mad You said you were banned permanently? I only banned for three days! The banning doesn't work me -.- Sorry for the inconvenience! I am getting on the server now to unban you.

Thank you for telling Smile
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiceMisty Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 pm

XxCrypticVirus7xX wrote:I am the one who banned you, but I hate the banning system for me. Evil or Very Mad You said you were banned permanently? I only banned for three days! The banning doesn't work me -.- Sorry for the inconvenience! I am getting on the server now to unban you.

Thank you for telling Smile

Thank you so much man

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiceMisty Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Still banned

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 am

LexiceMisty wrote:Still banned

Moderators cannot unban anyone and i will ask an Admin to pardon you.
It may take a few days as the Server is still having problems.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiceMisty Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 pm

How long must I wait?

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:11 pm

LexiceMisty wrote:How long must I wait?

Right now, it may take longer as most of the Administration do not visit the Forums often and the Owners are busy dealing with the Garry's Mod 13 Update. Please be patient until someone handles your problem.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DrShikura Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm not sure if you have been unbanned yet, or if you've been online. I assure your request has been understood and we will do our best to assure that it may not happen again. In the future, try to avoid the destructo-mouse, and we will enjoy your company for a long time to come.

Regards,
Dr. Itami James Shikura
DrShikura
DrShikura
Owner

http://www.justforfunservers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiceMisty Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 am

Still not unbanned. Ive been Online, and I have been checking. Its been making me mad when I'm in a Skype call with friends who are playing on the server.

My current steam name is Still [SE] trivialMagican
My steam id is STEAM_0:0:33932575

Please unban me

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 am

LexiceMisty wrote:Still not unbanned. Ive been Online, and I have been checking. Its been making me mad when I'm in a Skype call with friends who are playing on the server.

My current steam name is Still [SE] trivialMagican
My steam id is STEAM_0:0:33932575

Please unban me

This is ridiculous at how long it is taking. I have given our previous Super the opportunity to pardon your ban. I also asked our new Supers to do it but alas, if we want something done, it will have to be done ourselves.

I am getting on the Garrys Mod Server to unban you. I will report it to you on the Forums if your ban has been lifted.

Forgive us for this inconvenience..
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:39 am

Currently i have to reinstall the Game, you will be unbanned by the Morning.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DrShikura Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 am

LexiceMisty wrote:Still not unbanned. Ive been Online, and I have been checking. Its been making me mad when I'm in a Skype call with friends who are playing on the server.
I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. We have had a split in our focus recently, and are doing our best to make sure the server is equally administrated. Consequently, our ban appeals are not as widely focused on anymore, so we are going to work on this.

Thank you very much for your patience!
We hope to see you online soon.
--Itami
DrShikura
DrShikura
Owner

http://www.justforfunservers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 am

I could not find your name in our Banlists. I would like to know what name you had taken when you were banned.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiceMisty Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Derakel wrote:I could not find your name in our Banlists. I would like to know what name you had taken when you were banned.

[SE] Misty or [SE] |Misty|

One of the two

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:36 am

Forgive me, i have checked our Banlists thoroughly multiple times, are you sure any of those is the name you were using? Have you tried logging into the Server in the Past few days?

I will check your SteamID with the names on the list for any matches.
I will continue investigating this until you will be unbanned.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiceMisty Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Derakel wrote:Forgive me, i have checked our Banlists thoroughly multiple times, are you sure any of those is the name you were using? Have you tried logging into the Server in the Past few days?

I will check your SteamID with the names on the list for any matches.
I will continue investigating this until you will be unbanned.

At The time I was useing [SE] |Misty| or [SE] Misty
Also Now Ive been going by [SE] Redskirt
Im usally on mostly on the weekends and I do have Vent

LexiceMisty

Back to top Go down

Post  UltMathias Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:04 pm

I am a Super Admin and i have been checking it ever since you made the ban appeal and i do not see your name aswell, this might be caused by an error with the evolve menu. I am sorry but we might not be able to unban you unless the server is wiped, and i doubt we would do that.

Maybe wait until garrys mod 13. Sad
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 am

Our Ban lists contain less than 200 Players and i do not see your name nor a match on your SteamID.
As UltMathias has stated, wait until Garrys Mod 13.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Heddy the Crab Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 am

If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a text version of the ban lists? I know all of her old names and I may be able to spot it.
Heddy the Crab
Heddy the Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 am

Not sure how but i spent hours comparing SteamIDs with no luck. She will have to wait until Garrys Mod 13.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Heddy the Crab Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 am

Alright. I'll tell her to wait some more.
Heddy the Crab
Heddy the Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum