JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application Empty [DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application

Post  Demballs Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Steam Name: XenonFrame (Changes from time to time.)
Steam ID:
In-Game Name: Uncle DerBobz
Age (Be honest.): 18

Time invested into JFFS (Days): I guess a day+? You don't got UTime so I have no idea.

Are you a regular member?: What? I am a VIP member. What does this question mean?

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?:
Yes, owned multiple servers myself a few years ago. Been admin on a few small server's. I currently own a server myself.

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Its moderator. I moderate players. Yes, of course!

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : So that when I am playing in the server I could punish any rule breakers (like RDM'ers) and Kick/Ban. And to supply my moderator knowledge to the staff and help build a better server!

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: (This is the same exact question as stated above.) Around a day+.

How long have you played gmod?: Around 900 hours. (Have a job so cant play much.)

Do you know any kind of code?: Yes. I know a bit of VB. A bit of LUA. Mastered HTML Wink Learning CSS as the days go on. I how code ticks, just not how to make it..... Lol?

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: I know thats its a Zombie RP server? Dont exactly understand what this question is asking.

Do you have a microphone?: Studio Mic. Very Happy
Do you have Mumble?: Yes. Even though TS3 is better in EVERYWAY. (Even got it on my Iphone seeing as TS3 is somehow free on PC but like $5 on iOS....)

Last edited by XenonFrame on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Demballs
Regular

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application Empty Re: [DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application

Post  critikalshot Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Dont have enough time man, try spending more time if you can. Try to be serious about your apply take time to think before you answer.

good luck,
critikal
critikalshot
critikalshot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application Empty Re: [DENIED] XenonFrame Mod Application

Post  Derakel Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:12 pm

1. You need 2 weeks minimum on our Server.
2. Anyone can Donate. Regular means if you come on often.
3. The Two Questions are not similar.
4. Please read the Questions thoroughly.

On account of these, i am denying this Application and you will be able to reapply in 2 weeks.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down