JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pls get new admins

3 posters

Go down

Pls get new admins  Empty Pls get new admins

Post  carousue Sat May 04, 2013 12:46 am

all the admins say im telling them how to do there jobs when they dont do it right i was banned for life on a server for telling an admin he lied and told his friends a complete lie and i was banned by fluffy heated and others for desrespecting when i was talking calm and civily telling them how this admin lied and he went ahead and banned me i will get footage and ill try to put it up this week can someone pls inform me how to actually talk to sombody with power
Question Question Question Question What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face clown cyclops

carousue

Back to top Go down

Pls get new admins  Empty Re: Pls get new admins

Post  Sarge Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 pm

ok, first off, the admins on this server, JUST FOR FUN SERVERS, are awesome and dont normaly abuse their power (as far as I know).
if this is relating to the gary's mod zombie rp server, it has been down for 8-9 months.
if this has to do with a different game/server then your complaint is in the wrong column and you need to post it somewhere else.
also, i never heard of the admin "Fluffy Panda" (I read the other forum topic to know the name)
Sarge
Sarge

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Tue May 07, 2013 9:01 pm

I have already stated this in his last Topic.

Uhm, are you sure this is the right Forum for whatever Server you were playing on?
If so, i've never heard of any "Fluffy Panda" in my Staff and our ZRP Server has been down for the past 7-8 Months...

Also, our Age Limit is way above your Title's...
-Derakel

@Carousue If you continue to make posts here about another Server. I am going to remove you from the forums completely.

Perhaps you should find out Via Steam/Google for the Forums you are actually looking for.

And Thank you Sarge for supporting the Staff in this situation.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down