JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED] Adminastrator Application

Go down

[APPROVED] Adminastrator Application Empty [APPROVED] Adminastrator Application

Post  Pwny Fri May 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Steam Name: Mr. | Pwny (If allowed I wan't to change it to JFF | Pwny)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37674375
In-Game Name: Mr. | Pwny
Age (Be honest.): Twenty One

Time invested into JFFS: I have not invested much time yet, but I am a GREAT builder at GMOD, and think I will spend much more time, if I get accepted or not. It's a fun server. Accept when zombies kill me >.<
Are you a regular member?: Yep.
How much experience do you have as an admin?: Yep
If the above is true, where else have you been an admin?: AMM, and a private build server.

What can you provide to JFFS as an admin? (At least 30 words): I can provide hard work. As my father said to me, if you put hard work in, get hard reward's back. I can provide a fair judgment to disputes between two player's. I can provide a little bit of lua/E2. I can provide a go getting team member to the admin team.

Why are you interested in becoming part of our admin team? (At least 30 words): I think it would be great to work along side Nick, it seems like a fun job. I will take it serious though. I will NOT abuse, I will take in both sides of a situation/dispute, then submit my judgment. I will ask for help if needed, but will not bug the other admin's every two second's.

Why should we accept you into our humble admin team? (At least 30 words): I think you should accept my application, because I am determined to do my best. I believe I will make a great admin. I will put hard work in, and possibly get good reward. I can do great, if you just give me the chance.

What skills do you have that have to do with the source engine?: Not much, ive made a small house with lua before. Not great, but a beginner at E2.

Do you have a microphone?: Yep, but staticy sometimes.
Do you have Mumble?: Nope, but I can download it if needed.
Do you have Garry's Mod?: Ofc,
Pwny
Pwny

https://www.youtube.com/iPwnyNation

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Adminastrator Application Empty Fix*

Post  Pwny Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Sorry, posting a moderator application now.
Pwny
Pwny

https://www.youtube.com/iPwnyNation

Back to top Go down