JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application Empty [APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application

Post  pitoms Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Steam Name: pitoms
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20349950
In-Game Name: [KNIFE CHAMPION] [Syops] Pitoms
Age (Be honest.): 15 (Balls Dropped- Ask Blade if you want a personality and voice check.)

Time invested into JFFS: I have been playing on the JFFS Zombie RP Server for approximately two months.
Are you a regular member?: Yes, I play about 3+ hours a day. On weekends I spend even more time. (Usually 6-8 hours)

As a moderator, how can we trust you not to abuse your power?]
If I were to become a moderator, I believe you could trust me because I understand the value of a privilege. I wouldn't just waste a great power like moderator powers over abuse. I am also very trustworthy and do not get angry in rough situations.

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Yep, I understand that completely. I only would like this power because of mingery when there are no other admins/mods on. I only require certain powers to "deal" with a situation. Very Happy

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?:

I have been playing for about two months now. I understand everything about the game and can help new players with ease.

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?:

I understand all the rules and concepts of the server. I am an experienced player and have even have found some glitches that I'd like to share with your staff.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have Mumble?: Yes
Do you have Garry's Mod?: Yes

-- Thanks for taking your time and reading this. cheers
pitoms
pitoms
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application Empty Re: [APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application

Post  Derakel Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 am

Please open a Topic about the Glitches in the "Bug Reports" section on the Forum, thank you.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application Empty Potential

Post  Derakel Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 am

You have potential but you just joined the group recently, we're going to watch your progress and see if you can be a key member to the group. So far your doing good, keep it up for abit longer and you just may have a place in our Staff. But for now, your on trial just like the other Moderators.

Edit: Thought this was Admin Application *Stupid me*.

Last edited by Derakel on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application Empty Re: [APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 am

Woot! I think this guy will be great! Very Happy I'm observant over what he does. He's helped me out quite a bit, too. Smile Good luck, Pitoms. Do well, and help protect the server!
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 pm

I fixed The colors on you're application, and As Derakel Said we do need to watch you a bit more and get to know you and you're personality.
Chris
Chris
Regular

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application Empty :D

Post  pitoms Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Very Happy Sure, I'll be on mumble alot more, so you can meet me there! XD
And thanks for the color fix Chris! Smile
pitoms
pitoms
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Pitoms Moderator Application Empty Late Reply

Post  Derakel Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 am

I added you to our list of Moderators, i heard that you're doing good and i'm glad to hear it. I will close this Topic as it was Accepted.

P.S: My Last reply on this Topic seems abit of a downer when i read it for myself. I thought you posted about becoming Admin. I'm posting this late because i have been staying at my Brother's house for the past few days. Hope you enjoy JFFS as much as i do.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down