JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader

3 posters

Go down

[Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader Empty [Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:36 pm

I was thinking the guns should be cheaper for a trader to get. The main reason is because not many people can afford guns from them at all. When I was a trader, i got 1 customer because he was the only one that could afford a gun at the moment. It would just be nicer if the guns costed a little less so that the gameplay experience could be better for the new server players or current ones that can't get that much money. Let me know what you think of the idea! Smile

Thank you
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader Empty Re: [Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader

Post  Aguy Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:41 pm

If the gun prices were less then people would become trader just to get the guns. The extra cost is what prevents that.

Aguy

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader Empty Re: [Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Yeah.. You got a good point there. I just wish it was easier on the new players that need help, or the poor people.
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Decreased Price of Guns for Trader Empty Decreased Price of Guns for Trader

Post  Derakel Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Day/Time(Amount of Player), Area and Safety are large factors in a Traders business. Cut any of those short, will result in less customers.
No matter how experienced the Trader may be.
Just as Aguy replied, it has to do with the prevention of Abuse, therefore i am denying this topic.

On the other hand, i will take further inspection on making it simple for new players to adjust on our Server.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down