JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Admin Application - JackKapow

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Admin Application - JackKapow Empty [DENIED] Admin Application - JackKapow

Post  JackKapow Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Steam Name: [JFFS] ScoutBoyJack
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42982087
In-Game Name: [JFFS] ScoutBoyJack
Age (Be honest.) 15

Time invested into JFFS: About over 50+ Hours
Are you a regular member?: Yes everyday.
How much experience do you have as an admin?: Well,ive been a admin before on minecraft servers,i think ill be a good Admin as i help people as a Moderator.
If the above is true, where else have you been an admin?: Because they believe in my thoughts,trust me.

What can you provide to JFFS as an admin? (At least 30 words): A normal hacker RDMing free server,fun for all of us.

Why are you interested in becoming part of our admin team? (At least 30 words): Because my time as a Moderator has been long,and i think,from me, think its time that i get a increase in stats,all i want is a hacker free and RDMing free server to be as fun as posible for all of us to enjoy.

Why should we accept you into our humble admin team? (At least 30 words): because ive been playing for a long time now,and i think,can be trusted.

What skills do you have that have to do with the source engine?: If you mean commands? I dont know many,but i think ill learn quick,if you mean something else by this quistion then please tell me.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have Mumble?: Yes.
Do you have Garry's Mod?: Of Course.

Edit: Color fix by Derakel.

JackKapow

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Admin Application - JackKapow Empty Your Post

Post  Derakel Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Next time you make a post, please read the questions properly, make your replies more understandable and i have not seen you on Mumble enough as i know you have been on it before.

I know you were a Moderator but you were too inactive and was demoted.
You must become a Moderator before you can become an Admin so i will close this Topic as you should apply for that first.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down