JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read

3 posters

Go down

[Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read  Empty [Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read

Post  minty Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 am

Dear, JFFS Board of adminastrators and moderators,

Now to begin hellow my name is sgt,mintyfresH and brandon dose know this (well im shure of it) that I will be making a costom map for the server...

So lets talk buisness for a moment. What do you mean a costom map ,textures, gibs, sounds, and other things added on to a map already made or better costom.

Well if you may have figured out it will be a costom map to the fullist extent of the source engine. Unlike black mesa source i will reasles the beta, and videos\pics of the apha stages of the game Smile

How long have I been working on it
well a long time maby a month but after further analisis i did not like it so i restarted the map and now will be better than ever including a fallen city with costom spawn points for the server so it cannot get buffer overflow, a trigger wall that will block all npcs for a cirtian distance so brandon dose not have to deal with that agen, A residential area that the mayor owns and residents of the server well live in but its ruind colapsed houses and virtialy no protection, I can go on forever Smile

Map Specs:

now I will have to brandon about one feature. DRUMROLE PLEASE... DMM yes dmm (digital molecliar matter) or ill tune it down REALISTIC SHATTERING AND BREAKING WALLS/ WINDOWS !!!
the reason i have to talk to brandon h is that threr is a huge chance of the server crashing with it so i will talk to him personaly.

One last thing...
Now i know many pepole have seen servers like trouble it terost town, and gang wars wich have costom maps and they are not public. What i meen by that is that ONLY JFFS can have this map and there will probllably be a terms and servis page for it in spawn. So what dose this mean well sit on down and i will tell you, it means that JFFS will be the only one server to have the map wich is going to rule and help out the servers unikeness as one server (More fame, players, and money\dontations)

The pricing gess what i will do this for the sake of JFFS I could do this for money but i dont care about that i care about helping out my faveriot gmod ser- wait all time favirot server of all time JFFS THATS YOU so have fun with the map when its done Very Happy

help:

ahh now the last thing i will do the help... now unlike many other people i need accuale help if i can get it, but be wanred no profit so no cash so if you want it on the map just pm me:) thanks

now one last out of contex thing (my bann) now people not fiamiliare with ohh god i think i will be sick to my stomach criptic the admin he has kiked me rdmed me and others things more than anyone else i have ever seen on JFFS ever.. and the fact of the matter is that he banned me for 5 WEEKS becuse he thoght i rdmed twice. The first time i whent to go kill cryptic with a merc. I whent with him becuse he only had a knife and cyriptic has a crossbow that he shoots people with for no reason and illeagaly spawned just to kill zombies with it. I had a spas. So we whent and a guy tells me to get out so after a few minutes of argureing we left (before in the argureing he said that he would kill us if we stayed there so we left) and a few feet out of the premisis he knifes my mec on perpose (becuse he stabbed him more than once) so I shot him becuse he would come after me next so thats that.. part 2 was when (welll i do agree with cryptic it pritty much is rdm ((i will let admins deside)) but he should of not banned me for five weeks for it.. okay so MOVE ON MINTY ok ok hold you pants i was killing zombies and i was hit a few times so i had 70hp so i whent back into spawn and there was a medic but i told him not to heal me (AND CRYPTIC WAY IN HEARING RAGE LIKE 3 FEET AWAY) hears it and i told him not to heal me and after a moment he well you gessed it healed me so i shot him then i was killed by cryptics illegale crossbow and then he banned me for five weeks. I do agree i should have maby been band for a day or so but not five weeks that WAYY to much and (JFFS)Nickbladehunter adreed and was going to un ban me but he could not hind the server so no unban or redused ban for me Sad Sad

so just to say i REALY dont like this i wont start the map untill i get my bann redused or unbanned

GOOD NIGHT ABINGDON,VA (where i live) or JFFS

PACE- MINTY

minty

Back to top Go down

[Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read  Empty Reply

Post  Derakel Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 pm

First: We need a Map that is Fast-DL, meaning that it will have as least custom textures as possible.

Second: We don't need a Map that will Crash, that's not good at all.

Third: Next time make a Complaint in the Complaint section of the Forums about Cryptic.

Fourth: Admins see who kills who, if he saw you RDM. He will know who kills who and where, so i do not think Cryptic was mistaken. I have also known Cryptic to be a very good Admin.

Fifth: You said you've DMed someone more than once. If it was me, i would have Perma-Banned you already as when you joined the Server you agree to the rules and shall be kicked/banned when you break them.

Sixth: I am not making you out to be the Badguy but i will not do anything to lift your Ban until further investigation.

P.S: Make your posts somewhat alittle more understandable.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read  Empty Re: [Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 pm

As Derakel said, please don't post things in the wrong category. I'm sorry if i've caused problems for you, but i don't appreciate the lies you've stated in this message about me. Evil or Very Mad I have nothing else to say about this topic.
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read  Empty False Accusations

Post  Derakel Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Cryptic has not Banned you. I will release you but because you were Banned before, you on the last straw. The next time an Admin would have to kick/ban you, you will be Perma-Banned without an Appeal.

Since it was not Cryptic, you still were Banned which makes you a potential threat.
Enjoy playing on the Servers and stay within the Rules, thank you.

I will now close this topic.

Last edited by Derakel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read  Empty Re: [Denied]A costom map SAY WHAT !!! read

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down