JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind...

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind... Empty [Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind...

Post  MrSal Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Everytime I'm playing I say to my self... Hey... I feel that this server needs a little bit more of... something...

Well these are some of the things I suggest.

Fix the incinderary ammo glitch where if you shoot someone/NPC if burns them and if they die of the fire it wont give you the kill. It only says that the fire killed them.

Make the ammo 5$ cheaper. (Or Not.)

Change that if you kill the antlion if gives you like $50, 5 Points, and 50XP.

Remove the Physopath. (Too much RDM) (But it would be better if you guys accually did add the Zombie Job.)

Make printers $200 cheaper.

Add body armor. (It goes into your inventory and then you click drop/equip and then it gives you like 20% damage resistant.

Add Messenger job. (A guy who runs 15% faster and is suppose to deliver things back and forth through the map. Like through towns for example.

Well yes that's about it I hope some of these things get put into the game/changed into the game.
Thank you for reading! Very Happy

MrSal

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind... Empty Re: [Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind...

Post  Nick Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 pm

I like your idea for the antlion and the printers. Printers arereally overpriced in my opinion. Plus, the messenger is a good idea, but I think he shouldn't be faster. The body armor seems good, but removing pshycopath doesn't seem right. Pshycopath does not support rdm because it has rules and regulations on it. And the zombie job has already been denied before. Also, ammo already had a big drop in price a couple updates ago. I think it's fine where it's at. I like the rest though Smile

Nick
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind... Empty Okay

Post  MrSal Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 am

Thanks for supporting my ideas! I hope the printer's price really do drop down a bit.

Razz

MrSal

Back to top Go down

[Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind... Empty Re: [Closed] A Few Suggestions That Come To Mind...

Post  Brandon12hummer Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 am

First of all thank you for submitting a suggestion i really like all the support we've been getting lately

About the ammo eventually I'm going to redo the entire economy system that means all the guns/entities

Money printers I am working on rebalancing them should be balanced by 2.0.2/3

The psychopath job is a pretty big debate right now can't say what I'll do for sure

I really like the idea of armor and I'm starting to mess around with it probably be added in 2.0.7 Since it's not an immediate issue but it's still a good idea

About the messenger job recently I added a new script for a microphone and a receiver letting you communicate between large distances check it out for yourself

The incendiary ammo I would need to recode how kill rewards are rendered probably work on in the near future

I'm pretty tired while writing this but I hope this answers some of your questions if you have any more you can always contact me on
steam: [JFFS] Brandon12hummer
Mumble: IP JFFS.mumble.com Port 5519
or PM me on the forms

Have a nice day ~Brandon_H

Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down