JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble

+3
critikalshot
Nick
Chris
7 posters

Go down

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble Empty [Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble

Post  Chris Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Ok, For the Past Week or so, I have noticed a large amount of random people coming on the
JFFS Mumble, They Come Just to talk to "Their Friends". They have no Assosciation with JFFS at All.

I'm wondering what are some of You're thoughts on this. I think They should not be allowed on.
Some of them Are even rude.
We Come into the channel and try to talk to them and they instantly shut us down.
We Dont know them and they dont know us, Why should We Allow them on the mumble.
The Mumble is meant for communication with "JFFS" Not to hang out with their friends on "Our" Mumble Server
If they Just want to talk to Their Friends why dont they go make their own server for mumble.
Another thing is the slot limit for mumble is getting closed to being reached
What if A JFFS Member wanted to get on and a bunch of randoms are polluting the mumble.
I just need You Guy's Opinions on the matter.

Thanks for Reading ~Chris Very Happy

Chris
Chris
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble Empty I agree!

Post  Nick Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 pm

I agree entirly. It's taking up space and alot of them are not that friendly. Most of them have no interest in JFFS at all and only a few are friendly. Plus, alot of them are just using it to talk and they are being mean. Name calling has occured too.

Last edited by Nick457 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick
Regular

Back to top Go down

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble Empty agree

Post  critikalshot Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

totally agreed.
critikalshot
critikalshot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble Empty Re: [Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble

Post  UltMathias Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

I agree, four members came to me last night telling me that when they wanted to play minecraft, they went to the minecraft channel and got bad mouthed by fools who joined our mumble without having any connection to our group other than friends of friends of other friends. as soon as i joined the channel and said a single word they started to insult celticpred and myself, i unhappily banned four people that i have never heard of before. If anyone who is not JFFS comes onto our mumble and starts mouthing off any of our members they will be perma-banned from our mumble. Evil or Very Mad

I am sorry for anyone in our group who has suffered like those in this topic.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble Empty spell check

Post  faves Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 am

chris you should use google chrome or windows word and then copy and paste into the forum. that was killer on my brain to understand... just trying to help out a bit
faves
faves

Back to top Go down

[Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble Empty Re: [Dealt With] The Excess Amount of Randoms In mumble

Post  Derakel Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 am

If anyone on Mumble is not linked to JFFS or anyone from JFFS, ask them to leave. If they do not comply, kindly remove them from the Mumble Server.

I say "kindly" because every action dealt with a negative attitude makes us look bad.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DrShikura Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 pm

The excess randoms are dealt with. The ones that got banned were in association with DayZ, and they were dealt with. the only ones that should be left are Brutal, Weber, and Dan. We all know the RCRP guys, such as Ian, NickD, and Uber Troll. Those are all with me. Anybody else, I have no association with. But the guys chilling with me in the DayZ channels are under my supervision and protection.
DrShikura
DrShikura
Owner

http://www.justforfunservers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down