JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP)

+2
PSYCHO
bwalk23
6 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty [DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP)

Post  bwalk23 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 am

Steam Name: bwalk23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45989848
In-Game Name: bwalk23
Age (Be honest.): 14 (Turning 15 in September.)

Time invested into JFFS (Days): A Week and one day.

Are you a regular member?: Yes.

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: Yes, I have been Trial Admin on Syan's Serious Roleplay then I was promoted to moderator.

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Yes, I understand and would be happy to have the powers i would have just to help the server.

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : I'm interested because I would be a great addition to the Just For Fun staff because I can help people, I can take care of rulebreakers, and I love the server and would be glad to help out. Also as I said I have experience as staff on a roleplay server.And, I'm on quite a lot.

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: A week and one day.

How long have you played gmod?: Around 3-4 Months.

Do you know any kind of code?: No, But I'm currently trying to learn Javascript.

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: I know it's a great server, I've read the rules, I know most of the people, and I know that the staff are great, and most of the people on the server are friendly and cool.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have Mumble?: Yes.

bwalk23

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty Good

Post  PSYCHO Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 am

He would make a good mod on garrys mod he is on a lot and knows most of the rules.

PSYCHO

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty Great Guy

Post  IINiNjAx13 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Perfect man for the job. i usually see mods and admins being completely abusive of their power. bwalk is a nice guy and likes to keep things straight. he is very mature and i cant think of a better person for the job

IINiNjAx13

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty Re: [DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP)

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Who do you see abusing their powers exactly? Question
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty Re: [DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP)

Post  UltMathias Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Guys were not gonna take your advice for him to be a Mod, we only accept staff members advice not outsiders. sorry to be so blunt... Sad

Anyone can go on a forum and have his friends say good stuff about him, just saying.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 pm

IINiNjAx13 wrote:Perfect man for the job. i usually see mods and admins being completely abusive of their power. bwalk is a nice guy and likes to keep things straight. he is very mature and i cant think of a better person for the job

First, your statement about Abuse is completely unsolid. Even if your right, why have you not done what your supposed to do, record and reported Abusive Mods/Admins. People Expect us to Demote Admins based on Rumors.

@Bwalk, i talked to you on Mumble, you seem Mature enough for the Position. However, i do need more time to understand you. Right now your at Acquaintance level with our Staff.

I will reply again in a few days with a Desicion.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty Calm Down

Post  IINiNjAx13 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 am

your critisism of my reply is highly ridiculous... i dont see why you would take it as an insult because at no point in there did i say anything about you guys. you guys were not the target, i was referring to the mods and admins in general. you guys have a great staff. dont take things the wrong way. and Ult you should take advice from the outsiders because it us who get on your servers and its us that your trying to make a good game for. so being self centered around the staff is completely unreasonable and selfish "sorry to be blunt Sad "

IINiNjAx13

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Bwalk23 Moderator Application (New APP) Empty To Ninja

Post  UltMathias Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Sorry but no super or owner would take outside advice for staff applicants, i asked both Derakel and Chris if they take outside advice they said they dont, so i think no one cares what you guys say in this chat. only our staff have a say in selecting who will join our staff.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

IINiNjAx13 wrote:your critisism of my reply is highly ridiculous... i dont see why you would take it as an insult because at no point in there did i say anything about you guys. you guys were not the target, i was referring to the mods and admins in general. you guys have a great staff. dont take things the wrong way. and Ult you should take advice from the outsiders because it us who get on your servers and its us that your trying to make a good game for. so being self centered around the staff is completely unreasonable and selfish "sorry to be blunt Sad "

I simply told you to record abusers to which you still did not report and you continue to pass it as a statement. I did not become offended by your words. It is not Ridiculous to criticize on a Post that i am making the desicions on. This isn't a Democracy, it is a Group of Friends hosting a Server.

Our Admins in General... Let's see. 5 Admins which are all very good Admins that we watch closely.
Mods... The only ones i've heard about that isn't doing so well is Jar.

Also, we do not like it when the Applicant's friends which have no other posts, begins to compliment about the Applicant.

About Bwalk, sorry but i have to Deny this post.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down