JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Cry][l's Moderator application

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Cry][l's Moderator application Empty [DENIED] Cry][l's Moderator application

Post  Nick Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Cry][l was having issues with the forums so he I told him I would make it for him, he sent me this.

In-Game Name: "Cr][yl"
Age (Be honest.): "15"

Time invested into JFFS (Days): "I honestly Cant say i dont remember my first time logging in too well"

Are you a regular member?: "Yes"

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: "Not on garry's mod but i have been an admin on allot of minecraft servers if that counts as something"

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: "I understand and i will be trying to work my way up the Corporate ladder so to speak"

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : "Because Im responsible And Want to feel like a part of the server rather then just a member"

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: "Cant Even count But Im LVL.37 Is that counts for anything"

How long have you played gmod?: "Since the summer sales event"

Do you know any kind of code?: "If your talking about Javascript .ETC"

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: "Read all the rules and im pretty familiar with them"

Do you have a microphone?: "Indeed"
Do you have Mumble?: "No but i can get it"

Nick
Regular

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Cry][l's Moderator application Empty Re: [DENIED] Cry][l's Moderator application

Post  Derakel Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Being an OP on Minecraft doesn't help as it doesn't support the Source Engine and it could have been a Private Server or a Low Population Server which doesn't technically require much attention.

I have to deny this Application.
I do like how you want to help them Nick but i will deny this post as it requires the Person themself to make the Application and Answer it.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down