JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] ZombieAssassin Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] ZombieAssassin  Moderator Application     Empty [DENIED] ZombieAssassin Moderator Application

Post  ZombieAssassin Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 am

[b][color=green]Real Name: Nathan Docherty
[b][color=green]Steam Name: ZombieAssassin
[b][color=green]Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42143612 04:30
[b][color=green]In-Game Name: ZombieAssassin
[b][color=green]Age (Be honest.): 16
[b][color=green]Gender: Male

[b][color=green]Time invested into JFFS: About 1 week , but i'm most of my days on the server!
[b][color=green]Are you a regular member?: Yes

[b][color=green As a moderator, how can we trust you not to abuse your power?]: I'm a very Trustworthy Person. I would treat players the same. I only do my powers for the integrity of the server and to keep everything in shape. I have had many encounters with minges on the server were I always try to help out to stop them even as a regular player, transitioning to moderator would be very similar, so there would be no abuse present:).

[b][color=green]Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Yes, I understand that my powers will be limited. And if something gets out of hand I will try to contact higher powers like admins to help.

[b][color=green]How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: For about 2 weeks now.

[b][color=green]How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: I know pretty much everything about it. I know how each class works and plays out. I know how to assert the rules of rdms and the nlrs. But I also know a lot about rp servers. I've been playing rp servers for 2 years, which 3 of the servers I've been an admin on. I also know there are a lot of minge's that like to mess with the server. I had to deal with them last night, and had to help another moderator with these people.

[b][color=green]Do you have a microphone?: Yes
[b][color=green]Do you have Mumble?: Yes. I already joined into the Steam Group.
[b][color=green]Do you have Garry's Mod?: Of course!

ZombieAssassin

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] ZombieAssassin  Moderator Application     Empty [Declined]

Post  Chris Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Sorry to say, but I have heard reports of you causing problems.
So... sorry but you have been declined.
Chris
Chris
Regular

Back to top Go down