JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED][APP] Sleight_ofSwag's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED][APP] Sleight_ofSwag's Moderator Application Empty [DENIED][APP] Sleight_ofSwag's Moderator Application

Post  Sleight_of_Swag Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Steam Name: Sleight_of_Swag
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39037996
In-Game Name: Sleight_of_Swag
Age (Be honest.): 15

Time invested into JFFS (Days): About 1 month

Are you a regular member?: Yes

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: I was a Mod on this Server but i got Demoted but i have learned from my mistakes and am ready to help again

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Yes i do, but like i said in my first app i don't really care i just want to be able to help out staff now and when there are no staff on i want to be able to stop rule breakers

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : Because this server is an amazing this is my favorite server and i hate when people troll an amazing server likes this.

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: About 1 month

How long have you played gmod?: I've had it for like 1 year but i had a bad comp so i couldn't play it but i got a new one and I've played for about 2 months.

Do you know any kind of code?: No

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: I know more then some people but i always got more to learn.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have Mumble?: Yes

Last edited by UltMathias on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot steam id)
Sleight_of_Swag
Sleight_of_Swag
Regular

Back to top Go down

[DENIED][APP] Sleight_ofSwag's Moderator Application Empty Re: [DENIED][APP] Sleight_ofSwag's Moderator Application

Post  UltMathias Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

Im sorry to say but your moderator application has been denied, some of my higher ups have told me to decline this application.

This post is now closed.
UltMathias
UltMathias
Super Admin
Super Admin

Back to top Go down