JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D

3 posters

Go down

[Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D Empty [Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D

Post  Gmwiseguy Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Steam Name: Gmwiseguy a.k.a Doctor Groove
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50272556
In-Game Name: Doctor Groove
Age (Be honest.): 14

Time invested into JFFS (Days): I'm not sure exactly. Is there a way to check?

Are you a regular member?: Yes.

Have you had any experience as a mod/admin?: I've been a moderator on a few minecraft servers, but thats all.

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Of course! Moderator is the first step in becoming a part of the JFFS team!

Why are you interested in becoming part of our staff? : You'd be surprised how many minges are on when the admins aren't.

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: At least a month or two.

How long have you played gmod?: I've been playing Garrys Mod for not too long, but I am familiar with all of the controls. 129.9 hours on record.
Do you know any kind of code?: Nope.

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: I know quite a few things.

Do you have a microphone?: Now this is the nicht so gut part. My microphone on my laptop at my mom's house doesn't work so good. My laptop at my dad's works perfectly. As you've probably already figured out, I don't have access to both all of the time.
Do you have Mumble?: No, I don't. If its a requirement, I could get one.

Last edited by celticpred on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to answer the last question, and I fixed some spelling and stuff.)

Gmwiseguy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DoctorGroove/

Back to top Go down

[Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D Empty Re: [Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D

Post  Derakel Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

I cannot decide on this one as i do not hear much about you and i haven't seen you on the Server when i am on.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

[Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D Empty Re: [Denied/ Not accepting any more applications] My moderator application. :D

Post  Gmwiseguy Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 am

I'm on relatively often. I've been on while Celtic and Critikal were on. Maybe you could ask them. I'm not sure if they really took notice. Im usually on some time between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM eastern.

Gmwiseguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Derakel Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 pm

You may be on alot but again Brandon will have to do this one.
Derakel
Derakel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Gmwiseguy Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Actually, some people say that my microphone does work. I guess sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.

Gmwiseguy

Back to top Go down

Post  critikalshot Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Sorry to say this but we arn't accepting any applications at the moment, you will be force denied.
critikalshot
critikalshot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gmwiseguy Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh, well that really sucks, considering I was one of the first people to post my application. Oh well, I guess Ill try again some other time. Neutral

Gmwiseguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down