JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] xXIrishpyroXx's Admin application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] xXIrishpyroXx's Admin application Empty [ACCEPTED] xXIrishpyroXx's Admin application

Post  xXIrishpyroXx Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Steam Name: xXIrishpyroXx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32692671
In-Game Name: xXIrishpyroXx
Age (Be honest.): 19

First of all why do you want to be a administrator?: So that I can have the power needed to properly help and supervise players.

how active have you been on the server?: Average of 3-4 hours a day.

What can you provide to JFFS as an admin?: Being on when others aren't and being able to act as a neutral party in situations involving other staff.

How many players do you know on the server?: I know most all staff and a fairly large amount of normal players who all seem to have a high opinion of me.

How has your experience been as a moderator?: Stressful at times but only when stuff happens that my limited moderator powers keep me from resolving them.

Do you have any skills that have to do with the source engine?: If you mean coding then I have absolutely no skills. I work on machines not computers.
xXIrishpyroXx
xXIrishpyroXx

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] xXIrishpyroXx's Admin application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] xXIrishpyroXx's Admin application

Post  Brandon12hummer Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Me and And Itami both agree that you and XxCrypticvirus7xX are both good mods so we're giving you both trial admin for 1 week do good you will get full admin.
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down