JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application Empty [ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 am

Steam Name: [JFFS] XxCrypticvirus7xX
Steam ID: STEAM_ 0:1:51995798
In-Game Name: [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX
Age (Be honest.): 15

First of all why do you want to be a administrator?: Because I love to help out people in a situation if there's somebody breaking rules. I also want to be an admin because i'm very mature if i'm taking care of a situation with rulebreakings but i also love to bust out the fun side in my personality. Very Happy As an admin, i'd be able to help people easier by banning extreme rule-breakers. I like to cloak and watch out for people and catch them in the act. Smile I'm also on a lot when the rest of the admin staff or mods are off.

how active have you been on the server?: Very active. I'm on very often and i've been playing on the server since the beginning of July.

What can you provide to JFFS as an admin?: A fun and rule-breaker free environment for all of our players that enjoy the JFFS server. I would like to provide this kind of experience for everybody so they keep playing and tell there friends about JFFS and we keep getting more players. (I was also working on a new racing event)

How many players do you know on the server?: Probably almost all of them except for the very new people.

How has your experience been as a moderator?: It's been ok, because i've been able to help people out with touble they're having or if they get RDMed and people propclimb and stuff. But, there are quite a few situations where i can't help because i can't ban rule-reakers that keep coming back and an admin has to get on.

Do you have any skills that have to do with the source engine?: Nope, never learned how to code
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application

Post  Brandon12hummer Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Me and And Itami both agree that you and xXIrishpyroXx are both good mods so we're giving you both trial admin for 1 week do good you will get full admin.
Brandon12hummer
Brandon12hummer
Owner

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] [JFFS] XxCrypticVirus7xX Admin Application

Post  XxCrypticVirus7xX Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Does this mean I'm denied?
XxCrypticVirus7xX
XxCrypticVirus7xX
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down