JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JFFS
[Welcome to the Just For Fun Servers forums!]
[In order to access the full features of the site, we recommend logging in or registering.]

Our Garry's Mod Original ZombieRP Server is located at:
63.251.20.71:27015

Our Counter Strike: Source Mini-Games Server is located at:
74.91.123.142:27015

[Have Fun!]
JFFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application  Empty [APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application

Post  [JFFS]NickBladeHunter Tue May 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Steam Name: [NK]NickBladeHunter*Thx Flame*
Steam ID: NickBladeHunter1
In-Game Name: Blade
Age (Be honest.): 18

Time invested into JFFS: Two and a half weeks
Are you a regular member?: Yes

As a moderator, how can we trust you not to abuse your power?: Cause you have full power over me so if i do abuse you can take it away whenever you want and I’ve been admin before and even super admin so i understand the rules fully of the Admin. But i promise I won’t abuse EVER.

Do you understand that moderators are the lowest admin level and your powers will be limited?: Yes I do understand that and I will accept the task of moderator.

How long have you played our Zombie RP server?: Two and a half weeks

How much do you know about our Zombie RP server?: I know the rules and regulations. I understand that rdm is not tolerated here that there are warnings you must say before doing so and that prop block isn’t allowed. It’s almost just like a regular rp server only better cause it has Zombies

Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have Mumble?: No
Do you have Garry's Mod?: Yes

[JFFS]NickBladeHunter

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application  Empty Re: [APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application

Post  Chris Tue May 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Personally, I think you seem really cool. I like your attitude and you can take a joke. Also you've been on the server for a while and I think you can be trusted. My vote is yes. But the final decision is up to the owners. Very Happy
Chris
Chris
Regular

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application  Empty Thanks chris

Post  [JFFS]NickBladeHunter Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 am

I appreciate that a lot to hear that I am liked on the server. And I plan on being on it a lot for a very long time. I’m the highest level on the server last time I checked and I have the most money on it XD almost up to 100,000 Very Happy.

[JFFS]NickBladeHunter

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application  Empty Re: [APPROVED] NickBladeHunter Moderator Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down